• September 24Follow PLPulse on Twitter -- @PLPulse

Senior Spotify Playlist 2017-2018 Requests

We need your help to put together the 2017-18's Senior Spotify Playlist!

PLPulse Staff, PLPulse Staff

Hey Monarchs!

We wanted to give our seniors a proper farewell this year, so we’ve decided to put together a Spotify playlist that will document all of your favorite songs, but we need your help!

In the comment section below, please feel free to comment and request songs to put on the playlist. Forms will be available in the main office, and after this week they will be available at the bookstore for you to fill out as well. If you are filling out a form, please turn them in to Mr. Rohacik in room 307. Members from the PLPulse staff will be visiting senior advisements the week of April 23-27 to answer any questions and provide written forms also.

In addition to your song request, seniors, we’d like that you also tell us a little about yourself and what you’re doing after high school. If you are an underclassman dedicating a song to a senior, explain why they are important to you, or what they have done to impact your time here at PLHS.

Thanks to Mr. Kalina, some of the songs on the playlist will be played during the passing periods of the seniors’ last week at school, May 7-10, including the comments you write, so make them special! Once the Spotify playlist is complete, the link will be posted on the PLPulse site and a tweet will be sent out, so follow our twitter at @PLPulse for updates.

Keep in mind that any song requested that isn’t “clean” by school standards will be either replaced by the clean version, or, if one cannot be found, will be discarded entirely. Likewise, if any comments submitted are deemed inappropriate, the song request may not be discarded, but you will forfeit the chance for your song and comment to be played over the intercom during the passing periods of the seniors’ last week.

Let’s give our seniors the send off they deserve, and hopefully make their last days at PLHS memorable ones!

5 Comments

5 Responses to “Senior Spotify Playlist 2017-2018 Requests”

1. Peyton Savington on April 23rd, 2018 11:45 pm

It’s Time by Imagine Dragons

This song is dedicated to all my friends on the forensics team. Thanks for making my senior year the best year of my life. I’m going to miss you guys!

I will be attending Nebraska Wesleyan University to pursue a career in teaching and library sciences while also playing golf.

2. See you again by Wiz Khalifa on May 3rd, 2018 10:58 am

This song is dedicated to my fellow senior family that is graduating with me, thought our paths will now separate we will never forget who we are and where we are from. We are Monarchs and we will never forget that.

3. Billy Broderick on May 8th, 2018 9:56 am

Ima Dog by Mitch featuring YG this goes out to all my friends. It’s the summer anthem.

4. Christine Robino on May 8th, 2018 10:56 am

I’d like to request Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I’m going to UNO to major in music education and play some rad oboe. This is dedicated to the marching band!

5. Khan Wan on May 8th, 2018 8:46 pm

Life’s Too Short – Wild Party

This song seems kinda appropriate for all of this, I feel like. I’m on my way to UNO to major in Computer Science,